Chris Miller tagged me, and though my alter-ego is at war with him, I’ll answer his call.
- Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs
- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Continuing the trend, I’ll skip the commenting on the blog.
- I have gotten much better at networking and freelance contracting, because of podcasting.
- My kids changed my life, and made my work ethic even better than it was before them.
- I’m not an only child, but I like my alone time as much as my wife, who is one.
- I have never been a hugely social person, but thanks to podcasting again, that has radically changed.
- I am adopted, and my birth mother was a young woman, yet I still believe in the right to choose.
- I am a spiritual person, but absolutely refuse to allow myself the luxury of thinking that some higher power will make things better for me in this life or the next. I feel that the only way to make things better is to make them better myself and with the help of friends.
- I want to publish a role playing game.
And now, we tag: